The suspension bridge inventory reference with abbreviation "AOB" appears below with the list of all bridges citing this reference. Click here to see the complete list of references.
The Highways Agency. The Appearance of Bridges and Other Highway Structures. 1996.
- 1864 Clifton - Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- 1931 George Washington (GWB) - New York, New York and Fort Lee, New Jersey, USA
- 1954 Rodenkirchener - Köln (Cologne), North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
- 1959 Tancarville - Tancarville, Normandy, France
- 1962 Tamar - Devon and Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
- 1966 Severn (First Severn Crossing) - Aust and Beachley, England, United Kingdom
- 1976 Rosenstein - Stuttgart, Germany
- 1981 Humber - Hull, Humberside, England, United Kingdom
- 1988 Shimotsui-Seto - Kojima and Sakaide, Japan
Mail | Facebook | Twitter