The suspension bridge inventory reference with abbreviation "BCO" appears below with the list of all bridges citing this reference. Click here to see the complete list of references.
Cortright, Robert S. Bridging. 1994.
- Almost entirely photographs. All color. Emphasis on Pacific Northwest.
- 1826 Conwy (Conway) - Conwy, Wales, United Kingdom
- 1826 Menai Strait - Menai Bridge and Bangor vicinity, Wales, United Kingdom
- 1849 Chain (Szechényi) - Budapest, Hungary
- 1931 St. Johns - Portland, Oregon, USA
- 1950 Tacoma Narrows (Sturdy Gertie, Second Tacoma Narrows) - Tacoma and Gig Harbor, Washington, USA
- 1961 Throgs Neck - The Bronx and Queens, New York, USA
- 1963 Deschutes River - Opal Springs vicinity, Oregon, USA
- 1967 Orleans - Orleans, California, USA
Mail | Facebook | Twitter