The suspension bridge inventory reference with abbreviation "BONJ" appears below with the list of all bridges citing this reference. Click here to see the complete list of references.
Richman, Steven M. The Bridges of New Jersey: Portraits of Garden State Crossings. 2005.
- 1926 Benjamin Franklin (Philadelphia-Camden) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Camden, New Jersey, USA
- 1927 Ravine (Old Bouncer, Kissing) - Douglass College Campus, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
- 1928 Cranberry Lake - Cranberry Lake, New Jersey, USA
- 1931 George Washington (GWB) - New York, New York and Fort Lee, New Jersey, USA
- 1947 Lumberville-Raven Rock (Bulls Island) - Lumberville, Pennsylvania and Bulls Island State Park, New Jersey, USA
- 1951 Delaware Memorial I - New Castle, Delaware and Pennsville, New Jersey, USA
- 1968 Delaware Memorial II - New Castle, Delaware and Pennsville, New Jersey, USA
- 1996 Pochuck Quagmire - Vernon Valley, New Jersey, USA
- Waste Weir (Shaky) - Trenton, New Jersey, USA
Mail | Facebook | Twitter