The suspension bridge inventory reference with abbreviation "BOU" appears below with the list of all bridges citing this reference. Click here to see the complete list of references.
Outerbridge, Graeme. Bridges. 1989.
- Almost entirely photographs.
- 1826 Menai Strait - Menai Bridge and Bangor vicinity, Wales, United Kingdom
- 1864 Clifton - Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- 1883 Brooklyn (Great East River) - New York and Brooklyn, New York, USA
- 1931 George Washington (GWB) - New York, New York and Fort Lee, New Jersey, USA
- 1937 Golden Gate - San Francisco and Marin County, California, USA
- 1964 Verrazano Narrows - Brooklyn and Staten Island, New York, USA
Mail | Facebook | Twitter