The suspension bridge inventory reference with abbreviation "IEA" appears below with the list of all bridges citing this reference. Click here to see the complete list of references.
Fowler, Charles Evan. Ideals Of Engineering Architecture. 1929.
- This copy appears to have actually been signed by Mr. Fowler. Fowler certainly had much to say about bridges and many other texts quote him. He did design several actual bridges, but he is perhaps best known for several proposed large suspension bridges
- 1853 Tsar Nicholas I - Kiev, Ukraine
- 1876 Point - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- 1890 Grand Avenue (Jefferson Avenue) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- 1895 Mill Creek Park (White, Silver, Old Steel, Cinderella, Fairy Tale) - Youngstown vicinity, Ohio, USA
Mail | Facebook | Twitter